Data Respons welcomes Frobese to the family!
Data Respons welcomes Frobese GmbH as the latest additions to a growing family of niche tech companies in Europe. Frobese is a cooperative and successful team of experts specialized in software consulting for German banks and insurance companies.
- It’s with great joy that we welcome Frobese to the Data Respons family. With this latest expiation we are adding more than 90 specialists on cutting edge software within banking and finance to our portfolio. More importantly we believe that this is an ideal merger of skill sets, culture and opportunities, says Kenneth Ragnvaldsen, CEO in Data Respons.
Frobese consists of software experts with strong competence in the banking and insurance business and with long-term customer relationships.
- During Covid-19 the Data Respons business model has proven to be resilient as digitalisation continues to be the key to a competitive advantage. Frobese has also experienced a positive development through a challenging year, proving that this is a good match of business models and attractiveness, comments Ragnvaldsen.
Frobese is based in Hanover, thus further increasing the Data Respons footprint in Germany, as Frobese joins four other Data Respons software engineering companies across Germany.
According to the European Commission, Germany leads the EU on 5G readiness but is lagging on digitalising public services and German companies have not made progress in the level of Integration of digital technologies. With a group of software niche companies, including Frobese, Data Respons is increasingly well positioned to exploit the future need for digital services.
Key facts about Frobese:
- Established in 1998
- Office in Hannover
- Core competence: IT/strategy consulting, transformation of core financial business structures, business process management, organizational consulting, business field development, IT quality management, requirements management, procedures and models, software architectures, implementation, test management and testing.
- Main vertical: Financial sector
- Two legal companies: Frobese GmbH and Frobese IT Akademie GmbH
- 95 employees and 27 freelancers