Smarter, safer and more sustainable transportation
The transport and automotive industry is undergoing the largest transformation in several decades driven by multiple new disruptive technologies combined with stricter safety and environmental requirements. Innovation and technology advances are making the industry more advanced with additional sensors, more embedded software and increased demand for data processing. Furthermore, the introduction of always-connected vehicles are enabling a broad range of new value adding services.
Data Respons is a niche supplier of specialist development services and high-tech solutions to several leading players in the transport and automotive industry. We have extensive experience in developing smarter, connected and digital software and hardware solutions supporting the ongoing transformation of the automotive industry and improving logistics efficiency.
Connected cars on the road by 2025
Per car by 2020
Fleet management systems in
active use in Europe
APPLICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Digitalisation of the cockpit and infotainment systems of cars and trucks
- SW and solutions for connected car, autonomous driving and car sharing systems
- IoT and SW solutions for automated asset/fleet management systems
- Communication systems for non-disrupted internet access on trains
- Fanless computer and safety-critical SW solutions for vehicle applications
- Embedded SW solutions for integrative cloud-based platform as well as the back-end communication, mobile services and the related interfaces
- System for optimising fuel efficiency in public transportation
- R&D IT services and system integration assisting all phases of the full software development cycle
- Software for electronic fare collection, fleet management and POS/POI systems
- CAT Measurement Technologies and Testing Services
- Advanced telematics and logistics solutions for cars and trucks
- IoT based mobile and web services to manage logistics processes and the economic efficiency of vehicles
- Obstacle-tracking systems for aircrafts
- Interactive mobile multimedia systems
- Robust digital signage for public transportation
New virtual machine for the cars of tomorrowCars are quickly converting into cyber centres on wheels, and buyers expect new features to be introduced just as fast as in their smartphones and consumer electronics. That puts tremendous pressure on car manufacturers. To relieve some of the pressure MicroDoc is now introducing GraalVM embedded, a virtual machine allowing for faster development cycles while retaining the stability and longevity required by the auto industry.
Read more »
Electrification and autonomous driving – the mega trends pushing the boundaries of wire harness designEverybody is talking about autonomous driving and electric cars. However, not many are aware of the invisible helper making it all happen. It is the car’s nervous system – the cables and connections that make signals and data flow inside the vehicle, enabling the super sophisticated features of a modern, sensing vehicle. Say hello to the wire harness.
Read more »
The 2020s: the decade of software-defined mobilityElectrification, autonomous driving and all-embracing vehicle connectivity is fundamentally changing the way we move goods and people around, and the digitalisation of mobility has the potential to help us handle the huge challenges the world is facing regarding urbanisation, sustainability and climate change. No doubt, the 2020s will be the decade of software-defined mobility.
Read more »