Compact COM Express® Type 6 Module with 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 System-on-Chip.
The cExpress-BL is a COM Express® COM.0 R2.1 Type 6 Compact size module supporting the 64-bit 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/3 ULT Processors and Intel® Celeron™ Processors with CPU, memory controller, graphics processor and I/O hub on the same chip. Leveraging the benefits provided by the Intel® Core™ i7/i5/3 ULT and Intel® Celeron™ System-on-Chip, the cExpress-BL is specifically designed for customers who need optimum processing and graphics performance with low power consumption in a long product life solution.
The cExpress-BL features the Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor and Intel® Celeron™ processor supporting Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (up to 2 cores, 4 threads) and up to 16 GB of non-ECC DDR3L dual-channel memory at 1333/1600 MHz in dual stacked SODIMM sockets to provide excellent overall performance.
- 5th Generation Low Power Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 Processor System-on-Chip
- Up to 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM at 1600MHz
- Two DDI channels, one LVDS supporting 3 independent displays
- Dual channel 18/24-bit LVDS (or optional eDP
- Four PCIe x1 or 1 PCIe x4, Gigabit Ethernet
- Four SATA 6 Gb/s, two USB 3.0, six USB 2.0
- Supports Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA) functions
- Extreme Rugged™ operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C (optional)