COM Express Module with 14nm Intel Xeon Processor and Intel Iris Pro Graphic
COM Express® Basic Size Type 6 Module with 5th Gen Intel® Core™ and Xeon® Processors (formerly codename Broadwell-H)
The Express-BL is a COM Express® COM.0 R2.1 Basic Size Type 6 module supporting the 64-bit 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 and Xeon® E3-1200L v4 processors (codename “Broadwell-H?) with Intel® QM87 Chipset. The Express-BL is specifically designed for customers who need excellent graphics performance and high-level processing performance in a long product life solution.
The built-in SEMA Cloud functionality is ready-made for Internet of Things (IoT) applications. These COM Express modules are able to connect legacy industrial devices and other IoT systems to the cloud, extract raw data from these devices, determine which data to save locally and which to send to the cloud for further analysis. The results these analyses can provide valuable information for policy decision making and generate innovative business opportunities.
- 5th Generation Intel® Core™ and Xeon® Processor with Intel® QM87 Express Chipset
- Up to 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz
- Three DDI channels, one LVDS and VGA, support up to 3 independent displays
- Seven PCIe x1, one PCIe x16 GbE LAN, four SATA 6 Gb/s, four USB 3.0 and four USB 2.0
- Supports Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA) functions
- Extreme Rugged operating temperature: -40 degree to +85 degree (optional)