Industrial Fanless Quad Core Computer
NISE 106, Intel® Pentium® Processor N3700 Quad Core Fanless System. A compact yet feature-rich fanless computer, aimed to satisfy user's need for compute, multimedia, connectivity, and networking functions all at once.
Powered by the latest generation of Intel® Pentium processor N3700 Quad core, 1.6GHz (formerly codenamed “Braswell “), NISE 106 presents intelligent PC-based controller and IOT gateway for factory automation. Up to 4G on board DDR3L memory, The NISE 106 support operating temperature from -5 up to 55 degree C with typical DC input 9~30V. The NISE 106 has high integration ability with optional Mini-PCIe module and 4 x COM ports which makes it a reliable connection with devices in factory automation applications, IOT applications (with optional GbE LAN, Wi-Fi, 3.5G/4G LTE module) and communication applications (with optional GPIO, RS232/422/485). NISE 106 is definitely the top choice for M2M intelligent system as a factory automation controller and gateway.
- Onboard Intel® Pentium® processor N3700 quad core, 1.6GHz
- 3 x display output: 1 x HDMI display + 1 x DVI-D + 1x DP port
- 2 x Intel I120AT LAN ports support WoL, Teaming and PXE
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 4 x COM ports with RS232, 2 x COM port with RS422/485
- 1 x optional interface for optional Wi-Fi/3.5G/LTE modules
- Support -5°C~55°C extended operating temperature
- Support 9~30V DC input