High-performance fanless industrial computer
KRYPTON (MXC-6300 Series) is a high Performance 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor-based Fanless System with PCI/PCIe (Gen2) Slots
The Matrix MXC-6300 series is a high-performance fanless (optional fan can be used when GFX board etc is installed) embedded computer integrating a 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/i3 processor and QM77 chipset to provide powerful computing and excellent graphic performance. Graphic-intensive and computing-oriented applications including image and vision measurement, machine automation, maritime automation, surveillance and high-resolution medical imaging can all benefit.
Increased PCI & PCI express (Gen2) expansion slots allow installation of a variety of PCI, PCIex8 or PCIex16 add-on cards, meeting the needs of application platform development environments. In addition, the MXC-6300 series offers 2 x DisplayPort and 1 x DVI-I port for three independent display support connections, 4 x USB3.0 and 2 x USB2.0 ports, and 2 GbE LAN ports with teaming function. The two 2.5″ onboard SATA III ports with high speed SATA 6 Gb/s and RAID 0, 1 ensure all data in the RAID array is fully backed up. Built-in 16CH isolated DIO provides overall industrial control.
Delivering high quality, durability and compact construction, the MXC-6300 leverages a reliable fanless and cable¡Vfree configuration, optimal thermal dissipation, and easy installation for flexible and user-friendly system development and application implementation in harsh environments.
- Supports 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor + QM77 chipset
- 2 x DDR3 SO-DIMM socket, support up to 16GB memory
- 2 PCIe x8 + 1 PCI slots or 1 PCIe x16 + 1 PCI expansion slots, supporting PCIe Gen2
- 3 independent display with onboard 2 Display Port + 1 DVI-I
- 2 Intel® GbE ports with teaming function, Intel® iAMT 8.0
- 6 external USB ports (4 USB 3.0 + 2 USB 2.0) + 1 internal USB 2.0, 2 CFast sockets, onboard SATA III for 2×2.5″ HDD/SSD installation, SATA 6Gb/s and RAID 0,1 support
- Built-in 9 VDC to 32 VDC wide-range DC power input
- Rugged, up to -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) fanless operation (w/ industrial SSD)
- Tested according to IEC60945 4th and IACS-E10 (KRYPTON version)