NIFE 200 PC-based Controller and IoT Gateway
Intel® Celeron® J1900 Quad Cord 2.0GHz Factory Automation Fanless System with Fieldbus Expansion Ability.
Powered by the latest generation of Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 (formerly codenamed “Bay Trail-D”), NIFE200 presents intelligent PC-based controller and IOT gateway for factory automation. NIFE 200 supports up to 8G DDR3L memory and have several options on storage devices like SD, mSATA, HDD and SSD. The NIFE 200 support operating temperature from -5 up to 55 degree C with typical DC input 24V +/-20% range. The NIFE 200 has high integration ability with optional Mini-PCIe module and 2 x COM ports, which makes it a reliable connection with devices in factory automation applications (with optional PROFIBUS, ProfiNET, DeviceNET, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, CANopen, SERCOSIII master module), IOT applications (with optional GbE LAN, Wi-Fi, 3.5G/4G LTE module) and communication pplications (with optional GPIO, RS232/422/485). NIFE200 is definitely the top choice for M2M intelligent system as a factory automation controller and gateway.
- Onboard Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 Quad Cord 2.0GHz
- Dual independent display from DP and DVI-I
- 2 x Intel® I210AT GbE LAN ports support WoL, Teaming and PXE
- 3 x USB 2.0 & 1 x USB 3.0
- 2 x RS232/422/485
- 2 x Mini-PCIe socket for optional Wi-Fi/3.5G/4G LTE/Fieldbus modules
- TOP access SD card socket
- Support -5 ~ 55 degree C operating temperature
- Typical 24V DC input with +/-20% range