VPX3G10 Rugged 3U VPX GPGPU Blade
General-purpose computing on graphics processing unit.
The VPX3G10 is a 3U VPX general-purpose computing on graphics processing unit (GPGPU) blade in single-slot (0.8″) form factor featuring the 384 core NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M GPU with high resolution and high performance graphics capabilities for defense and aerospace applications. The VPX3G10 features 2GB of GDDR5 memory, providing high-bandwidth access to data during “massively parallel” GPGPU algorithm processing.
The VPX3G10 is rugged conduction cooled with conformal coating, making it ideal for mission critical applications such as military and aerospace platforms.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M GPU (Kepler architecture)
- CUDA compute capability 3.0 for parallel computation and graphics processing
- High-resolution, high-performance platform for rugged video I/O and GPGPU applications
- Available in conduction cooled and air cooled versions
- Ideal for defense, radar, sonar, UAV and ground vehicles